Yes. Being a swimmer will give you an entire new meaning to certain words…
- Actual – A man-made body of water used for swimming, exercise, and leisure.
- Swimmer – My Second Home
- Actual – a brimless head covering with a visor, as a baseball cap.
- Swimmer – Makes you go faster and saves your hair from frying
- Actual – Spectacles designed for a special purpose with special lenses to prevent injury to the eyes.
- Swimmer – The cool stylish accessory that you pray doesn’t leak or fall during your race
- Actual – A flying insect, usually very pretty
- Swimmer – “Please NOOOOOOOOOO”
- Actual – to remove hair from (the face, legs, etc.) by cutting it off close to the skin with a razor.
- Swimmer – Female: Reason you have to wear pants all year. Male: That embarrassing thing you have to explain to your non-swimmer friends.
- Actual – To become smaller or thinner towards one end
- Swimmer – THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR!!
- Actual – A tract of land having dry, often sandy soil, as on the floor of a valley
- Swimmer – A workout routine before or after your actual swimming workout (core, core and more core work)
- Actual – The beginning of the day: Involves sunrise, breakfast, newspaper
- Swimmer – Pitch black, cold and perfect time for a swim…NOT
- Actual – A garment of clothing that you wear to the pool and beach
- Swimmer – Your everyday uniforms
- Actual – To become acquainted to; be introduced to
- Swimmer – Where you spend your entire day and weekends